XPOWER’s FC-150B Brushless DC Motor Rechargeable Whole Room Air Circulator brings you all the features packed in your advanced XPOWER air circulator, but now with the freedom of cutting the cord. That’s right, utilize 1000 CFM of whole room air circulating power cord free. With its built in re-chargeable battery, charge up the unit and take your axial air mover anywhere you need air circulation, ventilation, or drying needs.
XPOWER’s air movement technology leads the industry in features. Our in-house designed and manufactured brushless DC motors develops large amounts of torque to propel the air speed and volume you need for whole room circulation. The energy efficiency of our industry leading brushless DC motor can shine in this dual purpose AC/DC application helping to keep your utility costs down and extending the battery life during use. Extended and focused airflow is what you’ll get from our deep pitch designed fan blades and spiral grille design.
You also get the convenience of a 3-hour Set-N-Forget timer or the option of Always-On setting. Precise variable speed control helps dial in the exact amount of airflow needed. The beauty of XPOWER variable speed and brushless DC motor technology gives you one of the quietest whole room air circulators in the market. The LED battery power indicator will help you know when it’s time to plug in or recharge. Our air circulators are one of the most versatile in the industry with an included stand for 360-degree coverage. Experience the next generation of air movement with XPOWER’s FC-150B Brushless DC Motor Rechargeable Whole Room Air Circulator.
- With built-in re-chargeable battery, charge up the unit and take your FC-150B air circulator anywhere you need air circulation, ventilation, or drying needs
- Powered by a brushless DC motor which offers the widest range of airflow speed in the market, FC-150B can efficiently provide optimal air movement for any space
- One of the most energy efficient air circulators on the market that draws a mere fraction of an amp at its lowest speed
- The timer can be set “Always-On” to continue to ventilate and cool a space and can utilize “Set-N-Forget” setting to shutoff the unit while you sleep or when you step out
- A variable speed switch and a specially designed housing will continuously deliver up to 1000 CFM of airflow to effectively cool any indoor room settings
- With the ability to operate at an extremely low speeds, you’re able to enjoy a steady and noiseless cooling effect without distracting family time, business meetings, or your sleep
- The 360° stand/rack allows for the unit to be positioned in an angle that best serves your cooling and ventilating needs
- Unique grill design provides focused airflow upwards to 140 Feet
- Fully assembled, low maintenance and easy operation
- Easy portability with Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 6 units high for easy storage and transportation
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
Manufacturer's 1 year Limited Warranty
Product Length: 16.10 inches
Product Width: 14.20 inches
Product Height: 8.90 inches
Product Weight: 9.90 lbs.
Color Finish: Blue
Housing Construction & Materials: Injection Mold PP
Voltage (V): 115
Hertz (Hz): 60
Horse Power (HP): n/a
Amps (A): AC: 0.6 / DC:1
Wattage (W): AC: 40 / DC:26
Air Flow Capacity: 1000
RPM (L / M / H): 350~1500
Speeds: Variable Speeds
Power Cord Length: 6 ft.
Power Cord Size: 18 AWG
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.