The XPOWER X-35AR axial blower fan was designed for high temperature work environs up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Use this unit in conjunction with high temperature heaters to circulate hot air for thorough pest control, water damage restoration, and more.
This high performance high velocity air mover features a high torque, sealed motor, variable speed control, and a low 1.6 Amp draw for a focused, powerful air flow up to 160 Ft. The X-35AR is both lightweight and stackable with an included 360-degree rotational rack/stand and built-in daisy chain power outlet.
- Designed for high temperature work environments up to 180°F / 80°C
- Great for pest control and water damage restoration applications
- Features a SEALED motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Maximized energy efficiency with a rated 1720 CFM while only drawing 1.6 Amps
- Rugged rack/stand for a full 360 degree multidirectional airflow for many applications
- Variable speed control to efficiently dry carpets, floors and walls, and for ventilation and climate control
- Lightweight, durable and heat resistant ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use)+PC (Polycarbonate) housing design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Grab-N-Go handle and 20 Ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRDRY+
Manufacturer's 1 year Limited Warranty
Color Finish: Blue
Housing Construction & Materials: Injection Mold ABS+PC
Voltage (V): 115
Hertz (Hz): 60
Horse Power (HP): 1/4
Amps (A): 1.6
Wattage (W): 184
Air Flow Capacity : 1720
RPM (L / M / H): 800~1700
Speeds: Variable Speed
Power Cord Length: 20 ft.
Power Cord Size: 14 AWG
Estimated Assembly time: 2 minutes
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.