PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD, AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
Viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and particles go through 4 levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro. Airpura's 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC's, gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander. This UV air purifier also has a UV light that provides an additional level of protection against pathogens. Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
Removes: Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria.
- Mold infestations.
- Schools and daycares.
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics.
- Nursing Homes.
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOCs and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- The UV-C germicidal lamp is an added level of protection against pathogens trapped on the HEPA, preventing them from being released back into the air.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Low Noise Level (at 6 feet)||30.2 db on low / 63.0 db on high|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. This carbon accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|UV Germicidal Technology
||Range of 16-18 Watt UVC Germicidal Lamp|
|Replace: 18-24 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.