XPOWER’s XtremeDry® Pro Kit enables DIY operators to own and use XPOWER’s industry-leading commercial drying solution to not only save big on restoration costs but also improve the indoor air quality of their property.
Don’t wait for accidents to happen, have the XtremeDry® Pro Kit ready as your DIY solution to tackle water damage as soon as it happens. When rooms and items are exposed to water and water vapor for extended periods, moisture penetrates them more deeply. More water being held inside materials means more time, effort, and expense is required to dry them.
Use the Pro-DIY Restoration Tool Kit immediately after a water damage accident to prevent mold growth. XPOWER’s powerhouse XD-85L2 can reduce the relative humidity level of the affected room down to 25%. With a full setup of XtremeDry® tools in this environment, the moisture locked away inside of saturated materials will migrate towards the surface and be dried safely.
The Pro-Kit doubles as a maintenance solution to remove hidden moisture in problem areas. Areas like bathrooms, kitchens, basements, garages, and HVAC systems are typically very moist and prone to mold. XPOWER’s XD-85L2 LGR dehumidifier separates the moisture from the air in these areas at a rate of 85 pints per day (at AHAM), eliminating the moisture that fuels mold growth.
The entire Pro-DIY Restoration Clean-Up Tool Kit fits snugly and securely on a custom-designed pulling cart that includes a carrying tray for measurement devices and other essential equipment. The front and back panel designs feature educational material that highlights key steps in achieving successful drying results.
XPOWER XTREMEDRY® DIY Pro Drying Solution - Features
- A COMPLETE COMMERCIAL DRYING SOLUTION – The XtremeDry® Pro Kit enables DIY operators to own and use XPOWER’s industry-leading commercial drying solution to not only save big on restoration costs but also improve the indoor air quality of your property.
- COMMERCIAL DRYING WITH LGR TECHNOLOGY – This Tool Kit includes XPOWER’s class leading commercial XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier that can handle the toughest of drying jobs. Capable of reducing relative humidity levels in a room down to 25%, this powerhouse unit can remove the hidden moisture locked away inside of materials.
- DRY IMMEDIATELY USING THE 24/25/24 PRINCIPLE – After a water damage accident, mitigation should begin ASAP. When rooms and items are exposed to water and water vapor for extended periods, moisture penetrates into them more deeply. The more water the materials absorb, the more time, effort and expense is required to dry them. By having a pro drying solution on hand — start the drying process within 24 hours, reduce relative humidity down to 25%, and dry for a minimum of 24 hours for a professional result.
- PREVENT MOLD & MILDEW OUTBREAKS – The Pro Kit provides property managers, hotels, and other building maintenance teams to manage moisture and prevent mold & mildew outbreaks. Remove excess moisture from problem areas like bathrooms, kitchens, basements, garages and HVAC systems where excess moisture can lead to mold.
- CUSTOM XTREMEDRY® PULLING CART – The entire solution fits snugly and securely on a custom designed pulling cart that includes a carrying tray for measurement devices and other essential equipment. The back panel design features educational material that highlights key steps in achieving successful drying results.
- (1) XPOWER XD-85L2 85 Pint Commercial LGR Dehumidifier w/ Automatic Purge Pump, Drainage Hose, Handle and Wheels
- (1) XPOWER X-2580 Professional 4 Stage HEPA Mini Air Scrubber
- (4) XPOWER PL-700A 1/3 HP Low Profile Air Movers
- (1) XtremeDry® Handy Pulling Cart
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.