XPOWER High Powered Commercial Dehumidifier - XD-85LH - Discontinued
145-Pint LGR Commercial Dehumidifier with Automatic Purge Pump, Drainage Hose, Handle and Wheels for Water Damage Restoration, Clean-up Flood, Basement, Mold, Mildew
Featuring convenient extendable handle and wheels, the XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier achieves maximum humidity control and uber efficiency. This unit's ultra-space saving design is capable of removing up to 85 pints a day at AHAM and 145 pints a day at saturation. The XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier features patent pending “Dual Intake Technology” which boosts efficiency and performance in a wide range of operating conditions.
Designed to maximize storage space, this compact unit stacks up to 3 high and features molded handle grip points on all four sides. An electronic display monitors your job site's current humidity and a record of working time.
The XD-85LH features an auto purge pump with 40' drainage hose that automatically purges when full--eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels. Weighing less than 70 pounds, the easily transportable XD-85LH gives you the ultimate LGR performance in a size that fits in crawl spaces and other tight areas.
Ruggedly built for commercial use, the XD-85LH excels in even the toughest restoration and remediation job sites.
- Included convenient wheels and rigid handle make portability easy to move
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the need to monitor and manually empty the water reservoir
- Water removal capacity: 85 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 145 Pints/Day at Saturation (90°F, 90% RH)
- LGR performance with operating range between 33°F - 105°F (0.6°C - 40.6°C)
- 180 CFM maximum airflow capacity with low 6.7 Amps power draw
- Dual intake technology and stackable up to 3 units for easy storage
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- 25 ft. power cord and 40 ft. long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRDHM>L
|VOLTS / CYCLE||115V / 60 Hz|
|WATER REMOVAL CAPACITY||85 Pints/ Day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH)|
|RATED AIRFLOW||180 CFM|
|SPEEDS||Automatic Speed Control|
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)||71 lbs|
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||13.1 x 27.8″ x 23.4″|
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)||79.1 lbs
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||14.8″ x 25.7″ x 23.7″|
|CORD LENGTH||25 ft|
|DRAIN HOSE LENGTH||40 ft|
|SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS||ETL / CETL|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Limited|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.