The XPOWER X-4700A 3 Stage HEPA Air Scrubber is a commercial purification system featuring a powerful external rotor induction motor that produces a maximum 750 CFM while drawing 4.5 Amps.
Designed to restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites, the X-4700A will effectively remove airborne contaminants utilizing its 3 stage filtration technology.
Stage 1 – Nylon Mesh Filter is washable and will help to extend the life of the 2 subsequent filters. Stage 2 – Pleated Media Filter will assist in removing additional impurities.
Stage 3 – 2” HEPA Filter will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns at an effective 99.97% rate.
Each X-4700A includes an indicator light that illuminates when the HEPA filter needs replacing.
The X-4700A features a variable speed control switch and can be daisy chained with 2 built-in GFCI power outlets.
Stackable and lightweight for easy storage and transportation, the attached fitted foam cap will prevent contamination between job-sites and storage.
The compact and lightweight design is ideal for water damage restoration, mold remediation, and a variety of construction applications.
An optional Activated Carbon Filter is available in remediating smoke damage caused by fire, neutralizing pet odors, and other noxious gases.
- Ideal for handling indoor air quality needs for mold and sewage remediation, water and fire damage restoration, and dust and odor control
- Powerful and energy efficient external rotor induction motor
- Built-in GFCI power outlets with dual thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- 3-stage filtration system: a washable Nylon Mesh Filter, a Pleated Media Filter, and a 2” thick HEPA Filter
- Convenience Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Included 2 pre-filters can capture larger particles to help extend the life of the third stage HEPA Filter
- Included HEPA Filter will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns at an effective 99.97% rate
- The option of adding an Active Carbon Filter to effectively neutralize smoke, odors and/or fumes. This requires the use of a HEPA35 HEPA Filter in conjunction with a CF35 Active Carbon Filter
- Powerful and energy efficient external induction motor, low 4.5 Amps draw with 750 CFM airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and filter change indicator light
- Convenient Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRNAFAN>
|VOLTS / CYCLE
||115V / 60 Hz
||Variable Speed Control Switch
||700 – 2,850
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||19.6″ x 12.3″ x 21.3″
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||21.3″ x 14.0″ x 22.8″
||Injection Mold ABS
||ETL / CETL
||6" x 11.9"
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT
||Indicates when primary HEPA filter needs to be changed
||1 Year Limited