The XPOWER X-8 is the only 8 inch. diameter industrial confined space ventilator fan with a variable speed control switch in the air mover market. Featuring a low amp draw and performance plus induction motor, the X-8 delivers dry air for ventilation, drying or exhaust fan jobs.
This unit can be used without hoses to create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways and other large areas. Ventilate any narrow space including subterranean manholes and sewers up to 125 ft. with the optional 8 inch. diameter ducting hose (8DH25).
Lightweight and easily transportable, this unit weighs only 13.4 lbs. and features a durable ABS injection molded housing. Ducting hose transportation and set up is a breeze with the optional handled ABS ducting hose carrier with ducting hose (8DHC25).
- 2-in-1 function: high velocity blower & powerful exhaust fan
- Create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways and other large areas
- Delivers dry air for ventilating any narrow space including subterranean manholes and sewers
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS plastic (same as football helmets) housing design
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction sealed motor
- Low 2.5 Amps draw with 1200 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and dual thermal protection
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
Manufacturer's 1 year Limited Warranty
Color Finish: Blue
Housing Construction & Materials: Injection Mold ABS
Voltage (V): 115
Hertz (Hz): 60
Horse Power (HP): 1/3
Amps (A): 2.5
Wattage (W): 288
Air Flow Capacity : 1200
RPM (L / M / H): 1100~3100
Speeds: Variable Speed
Power Cord Length: 20 ft.
Power Cord Size: 18 AWG
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.