The XPOWER X-4700A 3 Stage HEPA Air Scrubber is a commercial purification system featuring a powerful external rotor induction motor that produces a maximum 750 CFM while drawing 4.5 Amps.
Designed to restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites, the X-4700A will effectively remove airborne contaminants utilizing its 3 stage filtration technology.
Stage 1 – Nylon Mesh Filter is washable and will help to extend the life of the 2 subsequent filters. Stage 2 – Pleated Media Filter will assist in removing additional impurities.
Stage 3 – 2” HEPA Filter will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns at an effective 99.97% rate.
Each X-4700A includes an indicator light that illuminates when the HEPA filter needs replacing.
The X-4700A features a variable speed control switch and can be daisy chained with 2 built-in GFCI power outlets.
Stackable and lightweight for easy storage and transportation, the attached fitted foam cap will prevent contamination between job-sites and storage.
The compact and lightweight design is ideal for water damage restoration, mold remediation, and a variety of construction applications.
An optional Activated Carbon Filter is available in remediating smoke damage caused by fire, neutralizing pet odors, and other noxious gases.
- Ideal for handling indoor air quality needs for mold and sewage remediation, water and fire damage restoration, and dust and odor control
- Powerful and energy efficient external rotor induction motor
- Built-in GFCI power outlets with dual thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- 3-stage filtration system: a washable Nylon Mesh Filter, a Pleated Media Filter, and a 2” thick HEPA Filter
- Convenience Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Included 2 pre-filters can capture larger particles to help extend the life of the third stage HEPA Filter
- Included HEPA Filter will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns at an effective 99.97% rate
- The option of adding an Active Carbon Filter to effectively neutralize smoke, odors and/or fumes. This requires the use of a HEPA35 HEPA Filter in conjunction with a CF35 Active Carbon Filter
- Powerful and energy efficient external induction motor, low 4.5 Amps draw with 750 CFM airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and filter change indicator light
- Convenient Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRNAFAN>
|VOLTS / CYCLE||115V / 60 Hz|
|RATED AIRFLOW||750 CFM|
|SPEEDS||Variable Speed Control Switch|
|RPM||700 – 2,850|
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)||33.1|
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||19.6″ x 12.3″ x 21.3″|
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)||36.4|
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)||21.3″ x 14.0″ x 22.8″|
|CORD LENGTH||13 ft|
|CORD DIAL||14 AWG|
|HOUSING||Injection Mold ABS|
|SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS||ETL / CETL|
|DUCT SIZES||6" x 11.9"|
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT||Indicates when primary HEPA filter needs to be changed|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Limited|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.