SPT 12,000btu Portable Air Conditioner (cooling only) WA-1240AE
Stay cool and comfortable this summer with this 12,000btu portable air conditioner. Features independent Dehumidifying function. Sleek design with remote and LCD panel.
Self-Evaporating Technology - during the cooling process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of this water is then recycled and used to cool the cooling coils and make it run more efficiently, cooling as well as energy.
Note: Exhaust hose installation required (complete fitting kit for standard set up included).
Features and Functions
- Three operational modes: Cooling / Dehumidifying / Fan
- 12,000btu cooling power
- Auto Re-Start (unit restarts at previous function when power resumes after a power failure)
- Recommended for 450-550 sq. ft.
- Digital temperature display and remote control
- 3 fan speeds
- Fire resistant PVC plastic housing
- Removes moisture for personal comfort
- Eco-friendly R410 refrigerant
- Washable air filter collects dust particles
- Casters for easy mobility
- Choice of programmable timer (24 hours) or continuous operation
- Auto-swing louvers
- Extendable exhaust hose
- Built-in water tank or continuous drainage option (hose not included)
- Power cord storage
Measuring conditions is based on factory testing conditions. Cooling - Room Temp: 81°F, Room Humidity: 60% / Heating - Room Temp: 68°F, Room Humidity: 60%.
12,000btu / hour
|Air volume (max)||
1355W / 11.8A
1.2 liters / hour
|Window kit material||
2-pc plastic kit (max 48")
62 ~ 88 °F
62°F to 95°F
55°F to 95°F
digital with remote
|Water tank capacity||
115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
|Recommended room size||
450 to 550 sq. ft.
|Noise level (High)||
|Power cord length||
18.39(W) x 15.63(D) x 30.12(H) in.
21 x 18 x 35 in.
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.