- Ultra High Efficiency Inverter++ floor/ceiling split heat pump system
- Cooling capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 20.0 SEER efficiency
- Heating capacity: 18,000 BTU/H with 10.5 HSPF efficiency
- Voltage: 208~230 V, 60 Hertz, 1 Ph
- Floor/Ceiling Flex Mount Air Conditioning & Heating System
- Variable Speed DC Inverter Operation Mode
- Customizable length copper line set with flare connections
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs:
- Cooling: $113.00
- Heating: $346.00
R410A Pre-Charged Outdoor Unit, accommodating refrigerant line lengths up to 25 ft. per circuit.
The installation kit is necessary for the system to function. Do not select the "Without Installation Kit" option from the dropdown unless you are providing one yourself. The installation kit is: copper refrigeration lines, communication wire between indoor and outdoor unit, 10 ft drain hose, wall cap, sleeve, and putty.
DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONING CEILING MOUNT
FLOOR-CEILING FLEX MOUNT MINI-SPLIT
We offer a wide selection of flexible floor-ceiling mount ductless mini-splits that are ideal for homes and commercial properties. These Flex Mount systems come with ductless indoor units that can be mounted in various positions based on requirements, including ductless air conditioning ceiling mounts. You can mount our indoor floor-ceiling flex mount mini-split units of smaller-capacity systems as floor consoles or in low wall-attached positions. Our larger-capacity versions come with larger indoor units; you can mount these in ceiling-suspended positions as well. Our floor and ductless air conditioning ceiling mount mini-split systems are equipped with digital frequency control for automatic capacity adjustments, convenient remote controller, automatic air sweeping louvers, cooling, heating, dehumidification, ventilation modes, and fresh air intake options. Check out our selection of floor-ceiling flex mount ductless mini splits!
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Various Installation Kit Options Available
- Flare Connection Leak Guard Sealer
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 5 year compressor limited warranty
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE UYB018GMFILCAD
Front Desk Control
With a smart control board, Pioneer air conditioners can be turned on/off via long distance control signals.
- 46° F Heating
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
Indoor unit shows error code "EC" and stops automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This protects the compressor from high temperature damage due to refrigerant leakage.
Anti-cold Air Function
Indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
- Emergency Using
Low Ambient Cooling
With built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speeds can be changed automatically according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature is down to -15°C.
Temperature sensor built in the remote controller will sense it’s surrounding temperature. The unit will adjust the room temperature more accurately to give you comfort.
Compared with infrared remote controller, wired controller can be fixed on the wall and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
Remote in Engineer Mode
Central Control Management
The centralized controller is a multi-functional device that can control up to 64 indoor units within a maximum connection length of 3.90 Ft.
- Power Supply: 208~230V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Cooling Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Cooling Capacity Range: 7,500~24,100 BTU/h
- Cooling SEER: 20.0 BTU/w
- Heating Rated Capacity: 18,000 BTU/h
- Heating Capacity Range: 7,500~24,100 BTU/h
- Heating HSPF: 10.5 BTU/w
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Suitable Area: 450~650 Sq.F
- AHRI Estimated Annual Operating Costs
- Cooling: $113.00
- Heating: $346.00
- Model: UB018GMFILCFHD
- Air Flow (Hi/Med/Lo): 578 / 520 / 465 CFM
- Sound Level (Hi/Med/Lo): 47.0 / 44.0 / 39.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 42.0 x 26.5 x 9.3 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 45.0 x 29.8 x 12.4 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 55 / 66 Lbs
- Model: YN018GMFI22RPD
- Sound Level: 60.0 dB(A)
- Net Dimensions (WDH): 33.3 x 14.4 x 27.6 Inches
- Carton Dimensions (WDH): 38.0 x 15.5 x 29.8 Inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 95 / 103 Lbs
Manuals & Documents
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.