This system is meant to be installed by a HVAC technician. The MRCOOL Olympus is THE whole house mini-split solution. Up to 5 zones, the Olympus offers aesthetically pleasing wall mounted, and ceiling cassette units. If you don't like saving money this system is not for you, otherwise please enjoy keeping more money in your pocket every month with efficiency ratings up to 23 SEER and 10.3 HSPF. This 2 ton 24,000 BTU wall mounted air handler can be matched with any Olympus condenser to condition rooms that are approximately 1000 sq ft.
- Installation by a licensed professional required where applicable
- One House, One Solution. Multi-zone technology gives you flexibility and control whenever and wherever you want it.
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Sleep mode, louver position memory, gold fin anti-corrosion and auto restart functions
- Gold fin condenser: corrosion resistant - live on the coast? don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Energy Star certified: estimated national average annual operating cooling cost is 101 dollars based on AHRI certificate #8977707
- Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
- High efficient 22.4 SEER 10.30 HSPF performance
- 2 Ton
- Cooling Capacity: 24,000 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 24,000 BTU
- 7-Year Compressor, 5-Year Parts and 1-Year Remote warranty when registered and when installed by a licensed professional
- Model #: O-24-HP-WMAH-230A
Width: 46.69 Inches
Depth: 10.16 Inches
Height: 13.39 Inches
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.