All Geothermal Heat Pumps are made to order and have a 4 to 6 week lead time.
Benefits of GCHPH036TGTANDL
MRCOOL, GCHPH036TGTANDL, GeoCool 36K BTU Horizontal Heat Pump, Two-Stage 230V 1-Phase 60Hz CuNi Coil Left Return w/ Desuperheater The Geocool eco-friendly series geothermal heat pump provides the homeowner with ultimate comfort and performance in one compact, easy to install the unit. It uses chlorine-free and non-depleting R410A refrigerant that not only helps save money on energy bills but also reduces air pollution.
Features of MRCOOL Geocool Variable Speed Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump with Left Return and Desuperheater - 36,000 BTU
- Energy Star. Certified Efficiency. Geothermal is almost always Energy Star Certified and GeoCool exceeds the standards for Geothermal.
- Safety. No Gas. No danger from gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Most Energy Efficient. Up to 36.5 EER. The GeoCool Heat Pump can move more than 3 units of heat energy for every unit of electrical energy used to power the system
- Lower Maintenance Costs. Reliability Saves Money. Protected indoors or underground, GeoCool premium equipment is built to run efficiently for decades.
- Lower Operational Costs. Lifetime Savings. GeoCool systems can reduce utility bills by over 50% compared to conventional systems
- Variable Speed. Consistent Comfort. The GeoCool variable speed ECM fan motor adjusts to system pressure and moderates airflow for consistent comfort.
- Single System. Heats & Cools. GeoCool Heat Pumps provide both heating and cooling in one system.
- Eco-Friendly. Low Environmental Impact. Ground source heating and cooling are naturally and non-polluting.
|MRCOOL GCHPH036TGTANDL SPECS|
|Width||25 3/4 Inches|
|Height||23 1/8 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Total BTU||36,000 BTU|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.