*Due to high demand, please allow 3-5 days for processing and fulfillment of all MrCool DIY systems*
MULTI-ZONE MRCOOL DIY 27K BTU 2-ZONE MINI-SPLIT - AN AC SYSTEM YOU CAN INSTALL ON YOUR OWN!
Easily install your new MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k and enjoy the ability to heat or cool two zones anywhere. Since the DIY Multi-Zone is a heat pump, you get great cooling and heating without running up that electric bill or harming the environment. The outdoor heat pump unit is capable of heating up to 27,000 BTU. The 18,000 BTU air handler can distribute heated or cooled air in a room of up to approximately 750 square feet.
Installing the MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k does not require any special training or tools. You only need a basic technical ability and follow directions to install. The Quick Connect line set is a special pre-charged line that makes installation simple. It allows anyone to complete this home improvement project in record time.
The MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k can heat, cool, and dry. The LED display on the front of the air handler allows you to check the temperature of your space easily. You can also monitor your home heating and cooling system using the MrCool mobile app (available for iOS and Android devices). Control the unit from anywhere with the included remote, the MrCool smartphone app, or an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Both MrCool air handlers included in this MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k evenly distribute heated or cooled air via their directional louvers, so you can stay comfortable 24/7. Sleep mode allows you to even save money and sleep soundly simultaneously. Once activated the unit moderates room temperature in eight-hour increments. In each of the first two hours in that window, the appliance will drop while heating or rise while cooling by 2°F. For the next six hours, this more moderate temperature will keep you comfortable and reduce energy costs and usage.
Use auto mode to set each indoor unit to your desired temperature and let the unit handle the rest. The MrCool DIY system will determine how much heated air or air conditioning you need to maintain your desired environment. If you require forced cooling to test the unit’s air conditioning ability or perform maintenance tasks this MrCool DIY System can be set to a manual mode, also called emergency operation mode. Push the button on the right side of the air handler under its front panel to initiate this type of operation.
Enjoy these additional options of this MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k that give you extra control of your home’s comfort level. Use the timer to limit energy usage and save money on your next bill. Easily read the alerts on the LED display on the front of each air handler. Examples of alerts include low refrigerant and reminders to clean or replace the unit’s filter. You can mute the air handlers if you want an interruption-free atmosphere. Mute your system to deactivate the LED display and audible alerts. During a blackout or power outage, you can trust this split system to automatically return to operation with the same settings once power returns.
Maintenance is easy with this MrCool DIY 27k BTU 22 SEER 2-Zone Ductless Heat Pump Split System - 18k+18k. Clean the filters simply by removing them, cleaning with cool water, and allowing to dry. To keep the exterior of each indoor and outdoor unit clean, simply wipe it down with a dry or damp cloth. Also, be sure to keep trash and debris clear of the exterior condenser.
Contact Us For Your Specific Two Zone Needs
We have two condenser options, four air handler options, and multiple line set length options that can be mixed and matched to fit your needs (hundreds of variations!). Call or text us at 844-247-7262 or email us.
Two Condenser Options
Four Air Handler Options
DIY-09-HP-WMAH-230B - DIY 9K BTU Heat Pump Wall Mount Air Handler 230 volt with Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant)
DIY-12-HP-WMAH-230B - DIY 12K BTU Heat Pump Wall Mount Air Handler 230 volt with Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant)
DIY-18-HP-WMAH-230B - DIY 18K BTU Heat Pump Wall Mount Air Handler 230 volt with Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant)
DIY-24-HP-WMAH-230B - DIY 24K BTU Heat Pump Wall Mount Air Handler 230 volt with Enhanced WiFi (Works with Alexa, Works with Google Assistant)
Four Line-set Length Options
27K 3-Zone Heat Pump Condenser (Outdoor Unit)
||37.24 x 16.14 x 31.89
18k Air Handler (Indoor Unit)
42.52 x 8.90 x 13.19
Piping Size Liquidside/Gasside
DIYM Customer Brochure
DIYM Owners Manual
DIYM Quick Start Manual
- Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end-user warranty.
- Seven (7) years on compressor warranty.
- One (1) year warranty on remote control unit.
*State certified or licensed HVAC contractor not required for warranty on the DIY serve units. (Always check your local laws.)
Mini-Split Warranty (Excluding Advantage)
MRCOOL warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows.
All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If the date cannot be verified, the warranty period begins one hundred twenty (120) days from date of manufacture. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company's option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part.
This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OF PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHAT SO EVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new units.
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, wind, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Products installed outside USA and Canada.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of refrigerant.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage or any nature whatsoever. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Advantage Series Units.