Meet the MRCOOL Advantage 3rd Gen 12,000 BTU 1 Ton Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heat Pump Split System - 230V/60Hz.
This system is meant to be installed by an HVAC technician. The newly designed 3rd generation Advantage Series, with improved efficiency ratings up to 19 SEER, delivers high-performance comfort from the moment it's activated. Its competitive price makes it a consumer favorite that's tough to beat.
The MRCOOL Advantage condenser and wall-mounted air handler is an ideal combination of superior product quality, energy efficiency, quiet operation, and financial value. The condenser incorporates a high-performance compressor with eco-friendly, chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant. The MRCOOL Advantage is the clear choice for consumers who want to combine superior interior comfort with environmentally friendly technology.
The MRCOOL Advantage now includes the new SmartHVAC WiFi control module that features an easier setup process, improved functionality, and works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Installation kit included (comes with a 16ft line set)
- 19 SEER
- 1 Ton
- Max Coverage Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Gold fin condenser: corrosion-resistant - live on the coast? Don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Sleep mode, louver position memory, and auto restart functions
- Convenient for installation and maintenance, compact design of outdoor unit, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Installation by a licensed professional required where applicable
- 1-Year Compressor, 2-Year Parts and 1-Year Remote Warranty when registered and when installed by a licensed professional
- Model #: A-12-HP-230B
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.