Benefits of the Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace GMVM970803BN
Some HVAC manufacturers talk a good game about energy efficiency, but Goodman delivers with the GMVM97 Series Modulating Gas Furnace. Achieving an annual fuel utilization efficiency of up to 98%, this unit is simply one of the highest achievers available today. It is ComfortNet Communicating System compatible, built with a versatile installation profile, AHRI certified, ETL listed, and backed up by three of the best warranties in the business.
Is it time to upgrade your furnace? If your existing furnace is old enough to drive, it may be time to look into something new. Choose Goodman and IWAE for your furnace replacement needs! We’ve been serving the HVAC industry for decades providing excellent and reliable equipment at a price that won’t break the bank.
When it comes to a new furnace, consider a model like the Goodman GMVM97. This is a high-efficiency system that can save you a bundle on your annual utility bill. If you want to push the savings even further, check your local utility company for any rebate programs for which you may qualify. Many utilities offer incentives for customers who replace outdated, efficient heating and cooling system.
For the GMVM97, Goodman provides outstanding warranty protection, so you can sleep easy knowing you will be covered if a problem ever arises. Upgrading to a high-efficiency furnace, like this one, can save you up to 17 percent or more depending on your previous source of heating. That’s monthly savings on your household expenses!
This 80k BTU 97% AFUE Variable Speed Modulating Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal - 17.5" comes with plenty of features that will make your home comfort system an enjoyable experience. The multiple-speed motor will provide you with air circulation throughout your home and at a consistent rate, no matter what comfort mode you are running. The modulating gas burner will operate so efficiently and quietly that you won’t even notice it running.
Bringing you the latest in efficiency and innovation, Goodman offers you plenty of convenient features without hurting your pocketbook. When it’s time to upgrade your home heating system, keep Goodman and IWAE at the top of your list for an HVAC product that will last for years and for a price that you will appreciate!
Features of Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GMVM Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Aluminized-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems compatible
- Self-calibrating, modulating gas valve operates with two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes provide energy savings and additional comfort during the cooling months
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards Cabinet Features
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger section
- Designed for multi-position installation
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Horizontal, Upflow|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,250 - 1,500 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||3 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||75,001 - 80,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.75|
|Product Width (in)||17.5|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.