Benefits of the Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Downflow Modulating Gas Furnace GCVM970804CN
A Goodman GCVM97 Series Modulating Gas Furnace is built to deliver luxuriant heat and peace of mind, but don't just take my word for it. Look at features like the aluminized-steel heat exchanger, the durable silicon nitride igniter, and the self-calibrating modulating gas valve. Then realize that this product is backed by three powerful warranties that include lifetime coverage for the heat exchanger and a 10-year unit replacement guarantee. What more could you want?
Goodman brings you a versatile and highly efficient gas furnace to heat your home quickly and comfortably! The 80k BTU 97% AFUE Variable Speed Modulating Goodman Gas Furnace - Downflow/Horizontal - 21" Cabinet is a top choice for its many perks and benefits. For starters, this unit comes with multi-position installation compatibility meaning it can be placed vertically or on its side for either a downflow or horizontal airflow. With a multi-speed ECM motor, this unit will keep your heat at a consistent temperature which can be adjusted with several fan speed options. And not to worry! It won’t rev up and down causing a spike in your gas bill or an elevation in noise. This unit is designed to stay balanced and quiet so you are getting the most out of your investment.
At 97% AFUE, you are getting a highly efficient furnace that will save you monthly! No longer will an outdated furnace funnel heat out of the unit and into thin air. This unit comes with a multi-speed furnace that moves the exhaust through a secondary stainless steel heat exchanger to funnel the maximum amount of heat possible into your home. As a result, its design of airtight elements, insulation, and highly efficient parts ensures that every 97 cents you spend on heating go directly to keeping your home at the perfect temperature! This furnace is fueled by clean-burning natural gas and can be installed in a closet, alcove, utility room, basement or attic depending on your home’s unique location and space requirements.
Features of Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Downflow Modulating Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GCVM Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Utilizes ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation — GCVM97: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak)? 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,250 - 1,500 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||4 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||75,001 - 80,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.875|
|Product Width (in)||21|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.