Benefits of the Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Downflow Modulating Gas Furnace GCVM970803BN
Homeowners insurance is the kind of thing you want, but never want to use. The 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty on a Goodman GCVM97 Series Modulating Gas Furnace is the same kind of thing. Chances are this Goodman furnace is going to run for a decade and more without a hitch, but if something does go wrong, you get a whole new unit. Nice.
Want to reduce the cost of your monthly heating bill? You may want to consider gas with this furnace from Goodman! Natural gas is a clean-burning fuel known for how it can efficiently fuel a product such as a furnace. Compared to an electric furnace which can quickly drain your bank account from excess heating costs, gas furnaces can generate heat on a budget even in drastically cold temperatures!
The GCVM97 gas furnace in particular is a great choice if you are looking to lower your monthly bills and upgrade your furnace. It is 97% AFUE meaning that you will only lose 3% of the heat generated. That’s 97 cents out of every $1 spent going directly to heating your home! It’s hard to beat an efficiency level and a name like Goodman.
The 80k BTU 97% AFUE Variable Speed Modulating Goodman Gas Furnace - Downflow/Horizontal - 17.5" Cabinet is not only efficient but high in performance with low noise levels. Older furnaces tend to be noisy, but this unit runs quietly so you aren’t disturbed, no matter if this furnace is placed in your basement, attic, or another location within your home. The furnace cabinet is finished with an airtight and durable cabinet with the return, based on your choice, and completed with easy-cut tabs so you can easily take out the bottom air-inlet applications if needed. That’s just one of the many aspects that make this furnace simple to maintain and operate.
Features of Goodman 97% AFUE 80k BTU Downflow Modulating Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GCVM Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Utilizes ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation — GCVM97: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak)? 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,250 - 1,500 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||3 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||75,001 - 80,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.875|
|Product Width (in)||17.5|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.