Benefits of the Goodman 97% AFUE 120k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace GMVM971205DN
When winter temperatures arrive, do you dread opening your monthly gas bill? Who doesn't, right? There is a better way, and it is called the Goodman GMVM97 Series Modulating Gas Furnace. Featuring some of the best components and designs available, this unit is up to 98% efficient. Compare that to a standard 80% efficiency furnace, and you will see right away how much a GMVM97 can save.
Stay warm and toasty this winter season with the GMVM97 variable speed modulating Goodman gas furnace. This system offers you a 97% efficiency rating, meaning you will save money on your gas bills when replacing your existing inefficient equipment.
Standard efficiency furnaces typically offer a rating of around 80%, which means about 20 percent of the heat provided gets vented outdoors. By directing that heat through a secondary heat exchanger, you get more of the heat delivered where you want it, instead of being vented outside. In addition, the modulating gas burner will maintain a steady temperature which should result in low energy consumption and a more comfortable home. Non-modulating gas furnaces typically turn on and off or can be staged which could result in overshooting your heating setpoint and result in continuous cycling.
This 120,000 BTU furnace is sized to accommodate a house up to 4000 square feet in southern climates and up to 2400 square feet in northern climates. Its relatively small size makes installation a breeze. This furnace comes with plenty of features that benefit both installers and consumers alike. With a variable-speed blower motor, you should get quiet and reliable air circulation whether you are in heating or cooling mode.
Don't have natural gas available? No problem. Purchase the conversion kit and this natural gas furnace can be used in propane applications. With a name like Goodman, you'll be backed by an outstanding warranty. Goodman gives you peace of mind with reliable and durable HVAC products that will last for years to come.
Features of Goodman 97% AFUE 120k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GMVM Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Aluminized-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems compatible
- Self-calibrating, modulating gas valve operates with two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes provide energy savings and additional comfort during the cooling months
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards Cabinet Features
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger section
- Designed for multi-position installation
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Horizontal, Upflow|
|Avg Coverage Area||2,000 - 2,400 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||5 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||115,001 - 120,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.75|
|Product Width (in)||24.5|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.