Benefits of the Goodman 97% AFUE 100k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace GMVM971005CN
You want to turn the heat down to save money, but then everyone else in the house gets mad. Fortunately, there is a way to cut your utility bill while still enjoying great winter heating. This isn’t some big secret, it’s the Goodman GMVM97 Series Modulating Gas Furnace with up to 98% AFUE performance. This cutting-edge HVAC system relies on quality components, exacting engineering, and, most importantly, will keep your family warm and happy.
Is your central air system so loud it's keeping you up at night? Do you think you can do a little better on your natural gas bills? Look to a Goodman high-efficiency furnace like the GMVM97 that performs much better than standard furnaces.
With a variable-speed blower motor, your furnace will switch speeds when switching from heating to cooling. The modulating gas burner assembly can modulate an output heating between 48,500 and 97,000 BTU giving this furnace the ability to only work as hard as it has to while providing you with a more consistent temperature. Standard efficiency furnaces typically don’t have the capability of modulating and can only turn on or off making them vulnerable to cycling to achieve your temperature set point. With a 97 percent efficiency, you’ll be sure to save money on your gas bills when switching from a mid-efficiency furnace that is typically in the 80% efficiency range.
The 100k BTU 97% AFUE Variable Speed Modulating Goodman Gas Furnace is built to last you for many years to come. The secondary heat exchanger is made of stainless steel material and the primary of heavy-duty aluminized steel. Should you experience any problems, this unit comes with great warranty support. The 100,000 BTU rating makes this unit suitable for homes that have a lot of interior space that needs heating.
Trust IWAE as your HVAC supplier! We provide you with heating and cooling needs at a price point that should fit any household budget. If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call, chat, or email!
Features of Goodman 97% AFUE 100k BTU Modulating Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GMVM Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Aluminized-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems compatible
- Self-calibrating, modulating gas valve operates with two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Multiple continuous fan speed options for quiet air circulation
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes provide energy savings and additional comfort during the cooling months
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards Cabinet Features
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger section
- Designed for multi-position installation
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Horizontal, Upflow|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,750 - 2,100 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||5 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||95,001 - 100,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.75|
|Product Width (in)||21|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.