Benefits of the Goodman 96% AFUE 40k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace GMEC960402BN
Does a gas furnace with a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, a 10-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, and a Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty sound way too good to be true? It isn't thanks to the phenomenal Goodman GMEC96 Series Two-Stage Gas Furnace with up to 96% AFUE. With all that warranty support, a versatile and multi-position installation design, and California Low NOx compliance, why would you even look at another gas furnace?
Improve your air quality and heat your home without compromising your comfort! The GMEC96 40k BTU 96% AFUE Multi Speed 2 Stage ECM Goodman Gas Furnace - Upflow/Horizontal - 17.5" Cabinet is an excellent choice for your next furnace. Goodman has been a trusted source for HVAC products for many years, making them a surefire choice when selecting a new furnace for your home. Built to fit smaller spaces, this unit is 17.5” and can blow air through an upflow or horizontal motion depending on how the unit needs to be placed to fit your home. Just another flexible designed product keeping you in mind!
Goodman leaves no detail to spare with this unit. It is designed with a variable speed ECM blower that quickly, yet quietly, heats your home. It is also highly efficient so you don't have to stress about your monthly heating bill. The GMEC96 furnace uses gas to operate, but can also be field converted to run off of propane. All you need is a conversion kit.
We recommend having this unit installed by a licensed professional, and he or she will thank you for choosing such an easy-to-access product like this one! This furnace is made with your safety and convenience in mind. It is small in design with an outer shell finish that deters unwanted scuffs or damage so your furnace will last. The control board is easy to access so you don't have to guess if immediate maintenance is needed. Should something happen that cannot be easily fixed, this furnace is backed by Goodman's limited parts warranty so you can rest easy about your purchase!
Features of Goodman 96% AFUE 40k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GMEC Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Heavy-duty, aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
- Designed for multi-position installation - upflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) - 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Horizontal, Upflow|
|Avg Coverage Area||750 - 900 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||2 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||35,001 - 40,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.75|
|Product Width (in)||17.5|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.