Benefits of the Goodman 96% AFUE 100k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace GCVC961005CN
The Goodman GCVC96 Two-Stage Variable Speed 100k BTU 96% AFUE Low NOx Gas Furnace in a 21-inch cabinet could be the best residential furnace you ever bought. Not only is this Goodman unit equipped with dual heat exchangers, but it also includes multiple continuous fan speed options for quieter air circulation and a variable-speed airflow system that can gently ramp up or down according to comfort demand.
This system by Goodman offers quiet air circulation which is both impressive and efficient. There will be no sudden jumps or jolts with this variable-speed system. Room temperature is balanced, environmental impact is minimized, and your comfort is maximized.
The cabinet has a durable finish and is made of heavy-gauge steel. You do not worry about losing precious heating dollars to leakage with this airtight construction – the rating for loss is 2%. When you also consider the insulation in this unit you can be assured of energy efficiency. Installation is made easy for connecting gas and electric components on either side. There is a choice of installation orientation – downflow or horizontal left or horizontal right. It can be used in either a two-pipe direct vent setup or a single-pipe configuration with combustion air.
This unit will conveniently fit into your desired location: the dimensions are 21 inches wide, 28.75 inches deep, and 34.5 inches high. The Goodman 100k BTU Gas Furnace is easy to install, a high-quality manufactured unit that will be more than adequate for your home heating and cooling needs. Your heating budget is an amazing 96% optimal as heat loss is minimized due to a secondary stainless-steel heat exchanger which offers additional heat as the exhaust passes through – heat is retained not wasted. The secondary heat exchanger is corrosion-resistant and it is sloped to prevent condensate build-up.
The HA10583 by Goodman features automatic maintenance warnings due to the advanced self-diagnostics that result from the continuous monitoring of the system performance. This is a reliable unit, but when you add the industry-leading warranty, your peace of mind is raised to a new level.
Features of Goodman 96% AFUE 100k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace
The Goodman® brand GCVC Series Gas Furnace offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Utilizes ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- All models comply with California Low Nox emissions standards
- Designed for multi-position installation - downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) - 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||96+%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,750 - 2,100 Sq Ft|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Compatibility (up to)||5 Ton|
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||95,001 - 100,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.5|
|Product Length (in)||28.75|
|Product Width (in)||21|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Vent Connection||3 inches, 4 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Heat Exchanger, 10 Year Unit Replacement|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.