Benefits of the Goodman 80K BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Gas Furnace - GME80805CX
The Goodman GME80805CX furnace features a two-stage gas valve and multi-speed blower motor installed in either upflow or horizontal configurations. This furnace also features an X13 blower motor that saves electricity during the heating and cooling months. This direct current motor uses less electricity than the standard multi-speed furnace blower. This furnace also includes a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With a heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this unit can be installed in a variety of locations. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GME80805CX furnace has an 80% AFUE rating which means that for every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
This model complies with California NOx standards.
Features of Goodman 80K BTU 80% AFUE Upflow 2 Stage Gas Furnace
- It operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with the optional propane conversion kit.
- X13 blower motor with brushless DC design and a permanent-magnet rotor which allows much more efficient operation furnace in both heating and cooling months
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular furnace heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year furnace replacement limited warranty (with online registration)
- Heater's Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new Dual$aver control technology allows the installer to turn on two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch
- Goodman Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning routine for maximum igniter life
- Integrated furnace electronic furnace control board with self-diagnostics, low-voltage terminal block, and separate terminals for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Goodman has furnace control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan mode allows the homeowner to activate the lowest available heating speed to circulate air quietly and efficiently throughout the home during the off-cycle
- Furnaces' self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts the furnace to high or low stage based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
|Weight (in lbs)||163.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||High-Efficiency Multi-Speed|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Low NOx||Low NOx|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.