Benefits of the Goodman 80K BTU 80% AFUE High Airflow Single Stage Gas Furnace - GHS80805CN
The Goodman GHS80805CN multi-speed gas furnace can be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration and features a single-stage gas valve with a Norton hot surface mini-igniter. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GHS80805CN furnace has an 80% AFUE rating which means that for every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
Features of Goodman 80K BTU 80% AFUE High Airflow Single Stage Gas Furnace
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for upflow or horizontal installation
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
To comply with efficiency requirements in California this unit will be automatically upgraded to the Low Nox Approved furnace when shipping to California
|Weight (in lbs)||117.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed - PSC|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.