Benefits of the Goodman 80% AFUE 80k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace GMEC800803BN
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Features of Goodman 80% AFUE 80k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- "Silicon Nitride igniter"
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Two-Stage gas valve
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- High reliability and quality
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier
|Weight (in lbs)||118.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed - ECM|
|Electrical||115 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item, you are agreeing that you are using a trained technician to install this gas appliance. We will not be responsible for any injury or property damage arising from improper service or service procedures. Whoever installs or services this unit assumes responsibility for any personal injury or property damage that may result. Many jurisdictions require a license to install this equipment.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.