Benefits of the Goodman 80% AFUE 60k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace GC9C800603AX
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty. The aluminized steel, tubular primary heat exchanger featured in Goodman brand gas furnaces is likely the most essential component in a gas furnace's performance. This distinctive heat exchanger employs wrinkle-bend technology which was developed to deliver extraordinary durability and long-term reliability.
Features of Goodman 80% AFUE 60k BTU Two-Stage Gas Furnace
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- "Silicon Nitride igniter"
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Two-Stage gas valve
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- High reliability and quality
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.