Benefits of the Goodman 60K BTU 80% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Gas Furnace Low NOx Emission - GMS80604BX
Goodman Furnace - The Goodman GMS80604BX gas furnace can be installed in either an upflow or horizontal configuration and features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and a high-efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement, or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GMS80604BX furnace has an 80% AFUE rating which means that for every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
This model complies with California NOx standards.
Features of Goodman 60K BTU 80% AFUE Upflow Single Stage Gas Furnace Low NOx Emission
- It operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with the optional propane conversion kit.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger
- The furnace is designed for upflow or horizontal installation
- Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with Goodman furnace patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized steel shot gas furnace burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct-drive blower motor
- Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft furnace blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch, and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination of redundant gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side, or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- The furnace has heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Heater's foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet
- Removable, solid-bottom block off
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
|Weight (in lbs)||143.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed - PSC|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Low NOx||Low NOx|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.