Benefits of the Goodman 5 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - ECM Motor ASPT59C14
Features of Goodman 5 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - ECM Motor
The Goodman® brand ASPT Series Air Handler offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Direct drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Coil mounting track for quick repositioning
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Cabinet air leakage was less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested under ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage was less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested under ASHRAE standard 193
- 3 kW - 25 kW electric heater kits
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back help to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal, Upflow|
|Cooling Capacity||5 Ton|
|Heat Strip Compatibility||Up to 15 kW|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Product Height (in)||58|
|Product Length (in)||21|
|Product Width (in)||21|
|Suction Line Size||7/8 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.