Benefits of the Goodman 3 Ton 13 SEER 92K BTU Gas Packaged Unit - GPG1336090M41
The Goodman® GPG13 SEER Packaged Gas/Electric Unit features high-efficiency performance and reasonable operating costs. This 13 SEER unit allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount and horizontal or down-flow applications. The GPG13 is housed in a heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. Heating operates out of the box on natural gas and can be easily converted to operate on propane with the optional LP conversion kit.
This package unit can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) ductwork. The package unit can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman package unit series are self-contained so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring, and the drain connection. The units are ETL-listed and ARI certified.
Features of Goodman 3 Ton 13 SEER 92K BTU Gas Packaged Unit
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Compressor grommets for vibration isolation
- Copper tube, aluminum fin coils
- Liquid line filter drier
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Redundant gas valve, natural gas, and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system, which includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- All GPG13 models fit in a standard-size pick-up truck (47" wide)
- One roof curb fits all units
- Convenient access panels
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easier handling
- California Low NOx approved
|Weight (in lbs)||480.000000|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Cooling BTU||35,400 BTU|
|Heating BTU||96,000 BTU|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||78 decibels|
|Electrical||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size||40 amps|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.