Benefits and features of the Goodman 3.5 to 4 Ton 21" Wide Modular Blower with Optional Electric Heater - MBR1600AA-1
The Goodman MBR1600AA-1 Modular Blower is tailor-made for exceptional energy efficiency. When matched with our cased coils for upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications, these two-piece blowers increase both installation and application flexibility.
- MBR is a multi-speed blower — motor speed is easily changed
- Cooling or heat pump applications: upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications
- MBR control board includes a fan delay in the cooling mode and is isolated from the air stream
- CAPF/CHPF coils are equipped with a check flowrater
- ARI Certified
- ETL Certified
- Cabinet constructed from formed, painted galvanized steel
- The cabinet blower section can be used as an electric furnace
- Cabinets intended to be used with cased evaporator coil (CAPF/CHPF) and condensing unit or heat pump
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
- Bottom flanges are formed inwardly for additional strength and to provide a good mounting surface for a cased-coil section to form a two-piece blower coil
This unit does not include a heat strip. If you would like to add heating capabilities, please select the appropriate heater coil from the heat option.
|Weight (in lbs)||73.000000|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed - PSC|
|Electric Backup Heat Capabilities (Optional)||3 Kilowatts, 5 Kilowatts, 8 Kilowatts, 10 Kilowatts, 15 Kilowatts, 20 Kilowatts|
|Max Breaker Size||15 amps|
|Tonnage||3.5 Ton to 4 Ton|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.