Benefits of the Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - Variable Speed Motor AVPTC33C14
Goodman’s AVPTC33C14 variable speed air handler has been designed with details to ensure your comfort is easy and consistent. The blower includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
The AVPTC33C14 Air Handler is compatible with the ComfortNet™ system of communicating control products. With a large assortment of built-in features, your contractor can easily auto-configure, monitor, and review data from the system during maintenance or servicing needs. This allows for outstanding performance and accurate detection of any system-related issue.
- Up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system’s CFM for each mode of operation.
- Variable-speed ECM blower provides superior humidity control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
Features of Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - Variable Speed Motor AVPTC33C14
- CFM indicator
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Auto-configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of the duct system
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits can be purchased separately as field-installed units but are not included
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- Cabinet air leakage was less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested by ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage was less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested by ASHRAE standard 193
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- The nominal width is 21”
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back help to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- AHRI certified
- ETL listed
Your Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Position Variable Speed ECM Air Handler with Internal TXV from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- AVPTC33C14 Air Handler
- User’s Manual
- Installation Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10-year parts limited warranty
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed ECM|
|Electrical||208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz|
|Cabinet Width||21 in|
|Cabinet Depth||21 in|
|Cabinet Height||49 in|
|Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty||10 years|
|Manufacturer Limited Warranty||10 Year Part Limited Warranty|
|Application||Heat Pump/heating & cooling|
|MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker)||15 Amp|
|Installation Type||Central Ducted|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Suction Line Size||7/8"|
|Certifications and Listings||AHRI certified; ETL listed|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.