Benefits of the Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - Variable Speed Motor AVPTC24B14
Features of Goodman 2 Ton Multi-Position Air Handler - Variable Speed Motor
The Goodman brand AVPTC Series Air Handler offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet™ Communicating System family of products
- A maximum of four low-voltage wires are required for operation in communicating mode
- Auto-configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- In non-communicating mode, up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- R-410A refrigerant-compatible
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system; provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- CFM indicator
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- The built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, painted steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- Compact, versatile upflow, downflow, or horizontal multi-position installations
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit is arranged to permit staging
- Power supply on top; low-voltage entry on top or side
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage was less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Foil-faced insulation is glued in place and covers the entire blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal, Upflow|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Ton|
|Heat Strip Compatibility||Up to 10 kW|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||15 amps|
|Product Height (in)||45|
|Product Length (in)||21|
|Product Width (in)||17.5|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.