Benefits of the GSXC180241 Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser
Looking for an ultra-quiet air conditioner? The wire fan discharge grille and condenser fan motor of the 2 Ton 18 SEER 2 Stage Goodman Central Air Conditioner Condenser were designed to reduce noise levels. The compressor is covered by a dense sound blanket. The 2-speed motor is quiet, plus it runs efficiently and economically. Because of this, you can run the unit at a lower capacity when your demand is low. Choose Goodman and benefit from low energy costs and minimal home disturbance!
Performance is enhanced by a filter-drier in the liquid line of this air conditioner, effectively removing moisture and trapping impurities. You can rest assured when considering environmental, financial, and safety matters. Your unit arrives with a safe and environmentally friendly refrigerant, R-410A. The GSXC180241 operates with a high SEER rating of 18! Saving you money on energy costs. Advanced components protect the coil and compressor making it work safely and last longer.
In addition to all of the above, Goodman has developed strategic and unique automation when it comes to troubleshooting, diagnostic checks, and maintenance alerts. You will be impressed with the patented and easy-to-use Comfort Alert system. Any service calls will average less maintenance time or incorrect diagnoses.
Built to Last
You will be pleased with the appearance and durability of this secure outdoor cabinet. The GSXC180241 air conditioner structure is built to last. Thanks to its galvanized steel construction and significantly durable powder paint finish. It weighs 214 pounds and will need to sit on a 3-foot by 3-foot pad. It stands 38.25 inches high.
Remember to register this Goodman product within 60 days so that the standard warranty is extended for additional years. This is a 2-ton 23k BTU unit.
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- Two-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Integrated communication Comfort Bridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the Cool Cloud phone and tablet application
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland Comfort Alert built-in diagnostics
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified- ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- The service port and controls are accessible while the unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- Model: GSXC180241
|Avg Coverage Area||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Ton|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||25 amps|
|Product Height (in)||38.25|
|Product Length (in)||35.5|
|Product Width (in)||35.5|
|Cooling Efficiency||18 SEER|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, Lifetime Compressor|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.