Benefits of the Goodman 2 Ton 14 SEER 70k BTU Heat Pump & Gas Package Unit - Multiposition - GPD1424070M41
These days, home heating and air systems are all about energy efficiency, affordability, and cost-saving design. The 2 Ton 14 SEER 70k BTU Goodman GPD1424070M41 Heat Pump & Gas Package Unit has united all of these qualities into a single, elegant unit that combines heat pump heating and air AND gas heating capabilities for superb year-round performance! Even better, when correctly configured, this duel fuel system can determine whether it's more economical to heat your home using electricity or natural gas.
Engineered with several energy and cost-saving features, the GPD14's high-efficiency scroll compressor uses a chlorine-free, R-410 refrigerant, designed not to cause harm to the ozone layer. This reliable compressor runs quietly and adjusts speed to maintain more even temperatures inside your home. You'll enjoy greater comfort and save money with the GPD14!
The condenser system features copper tubing and an aluminum fin condenser coil. These materials work together to ensure maximum efficiency heat transfer, cutting costs on your energy bills. The all-aluminum evaporator coil is corrosion-resistant, extending system life!
If you want to ensure that your next heating and air system runs quietly, you'll love the GPD14's Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor, housed in a fully insulated compartment. Quiet startup and shutdown will never interrupt your sleep! Even better, a high-efficiency design allows the motor to adjust its speed to meet current heating and cooling needs, which means even temperatures, longer product life, and lower household bills for you.
Because new heating and air system is a big purchase, protecting your investment from hazards is vital! That's why Goodman designed the GPD14 with a heavy-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet that will defend your system from outdoor threats. An in-line filter drier also protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture, extending service life.
A complete air conditioning and heating system, the Goodman GPD14 Series Packaged Dual Fuel Heat Pump is the best of both worlds. Fabricated for multi-position installation and convenient maintenance access, a GPD14 combines an energy-efficient heat pump and a powerful gas heat exchanger for superior all-weather performance. California Low NOx compliance and outstanding warranty coverage mean this is the go-anywhere, do-anything unit perfect for your home. Stop waiting, and start living comfortably right now.
Features of Goodman 2 Ton 14 SEER 70k BTU Heat Pump & Gas Package Unit - Multiposition
The Goodman® brand GPD Series Packaged Dual Fuel Unit offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Combines cooling with heat pump and gas heating for the optimal year-long performance
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient motor (EEM)
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane with accessory kit
- Power-assisted combustion
- The direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- All blower operations and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- All models comply with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easy handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||81%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Auxiliary Heating Capacity||65,001 - 70,000 BTU|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Ton|
|Heat Pump Efficiency (HSPF)||8|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||30 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||20,001 - 25,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.75|
|Product Length (in)||51|
|Product Width (in)||47|
|Cooling Efficiency||14 SEER|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, 20 Year Heat Exchanger|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.