Benefits of the GPG1424040M41 Gas/Electric Package Unit
Regardless of where you choose to install this package unit - be it on your rooftop or at ground level - this unit will work to provide you with supreme comfort levels for years to come! Goodman is a name that has been around for more than 30 years. They provide durable, efficient, and affordable HVAC products and this unit is no exception.
The Goodman 2 Ton 14 SEER 40k BTU Air Conditioner & Gas Package Unit can work in a downflow or horizontal motion depending on your preference for where it is placed. It also comes with excellent features that will make purchasing this package unit a no-brainer.
Efficiency and Convenience
This system is extremely efficient and keeps your operating costs low. The fully installed cabinet means less work for you and your technician during installation. Goodman also designed this unit with convenient access panels so you don't have to spend countless hours finding where your unit needs maintenance.
To top it all off, this package unit comes with a 10-year part and 20-year heat exchanger warranty when registered and when installed by a licensed professional/5-year part and a 20-year heat exchanger warranty when not registered and when installed by a licensed professional.
This unit is a great option if you are looking for affordability topped with optimal performance. Goodman stocked this unit with the best of the best from its factory to ensure you obtain the comfort level in your home you have always dreamed of having.
The flexibility of a multiposition package gas and electric unit may be the best way to keep your home comfortable all year long. Ensure you have the best with the Goodman GPG1424040M41 2 Ton 14 SEER 81% AFUE 40k BTU R-410A Multiposition Package AC and Gas. It relies on a high-efficiency compressor with an internal relief valve, chlorine-free refrigerant, a direct spark ignition system, and ECM blower motor.
Features of Goodman 2 Ton 14 SEER 40k BTU Gas/Electric Package Unit
The Goodman® brand GPG Series Gas Pack offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Aluminum tube/aluminum fin coil
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Flowrater expansion device on 2- to 4-ton units; TXV expansion device on 5-ton units
- X-13 type recirculating blower motor
- The redundant gas valve and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- The direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- All models comply with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- High-quality UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easier handling
- All models fit in a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||81%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,000 - 1,200 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||2 Ton|
|Gas Valve||Single Stage|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||35,001 - 40,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||32|
|Product Length (in)||51|
|Product Width (in)||47|
|Cooling Efficiency||14 SEER|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, 20 Year Heat Exchanger|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.