Benefits of the Goodman 2.5 Ton 14 SEER 90k BTU Heat Pump & Gas Package Unit - Multiposition - GPD1430090M41
The 2.5 Ton 14 SEER Goodman GPD1430090M41 Heat Pump Air Conditioner Package Unit is a superbly engineered energy-efficient cooling and heating unit. It also provides both dependable performance and adaptable installation options. The unit sits horizontally and is housed inside a heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet in an attractive architectural gray, protected by a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. It is designed for optimal insulation which means quite an efficient function for your home all year long.
Finding the perfect space to install this energy-efficient compressor will not be an issue because this Goodman product allows for ground-level or rooftop installation for the expert installer. The Goodman 2.5 Ton 14 SEER has been engineered and designed to provide outstanding performance because advanced techniques and materials were used to provide you with a cozy, even temperature in every room of your home.
The 2.5 Ton 14 SEER comes with a factory-installed Louvered condenser coil bonded to internally grooved aluminum foil-facing internal insulation reinforced with fiberglass scrim. In addition, it has an enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor and a fully charged R-410 chlorine-free refrigerant system. These features provide strength, exceptional heat transfer characteristics, and durability, and ensure no corrosion occurs between fins and tubes, extending the lifetime of your unit.
A feature highlight of the 2.5 ton 14 SEER is its multi-speed energy-efficient blower motor that provides a quiet system startup and shutdown no matter in which position it is placed. This unit has been engineered with a high-efficiency scroll compressor, refrigeration grade premium copper tubing, and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration. The fully insulated blower compartment was designed for quiet performance and easy convenient access panels wherever it is installed making it the obvious choice for heating and cooling your home.
Trying to find a simple, all-in-one solution to home air comfort problems? Your search is over. The Goodman GPD14 Series Packaged Dual Fuel Heat Pump heats in winter, cools in summer, and dehumidifies no matter what the weather is doing outside. Built on a foundation of proven Goodman heat pump technology, the GPD14 also equips a sophisticated gas heat exchanger for 81% AFUE performance. With double the warranty protection, this unit has almost everything.
Features of Goodman 2.5 Ton 14 SEER 90k BTU Heat Pump & Gas Package Unit - Multiposition
The Goodman® brand GPD Series Packaged Dual Fuel Unit offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Combines cooling with heat pump and gas heating for the optimal year-long performance
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient motor (EEM)
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane with accessory kit
- Power-assisted combustion
- The direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- All blower operations and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- All models comply with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2" high base rails for easy handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Gas Furnace Efficiency||81%|
|Air Flow Direction||Downflow, Horizontal|
|Auxiliary Heating Capacity||85,001 - 90,000 BTU|
|Avg Coverage Area||1,250 - 1,500 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||2.5 Ton|
|Heat Pump Efficiency (HSPF)||8|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||35 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||25,001 - 30,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||34.75|
|Product Length (in)||51|
|Product Width (in)||47|
|Cooling Efficiency||14 SEER|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts, 20 Year Heat Exchanger|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.