Benefits of the Goodman 100K BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow Single Stage Gas Furnace - GDS81005CNThe Goodman GDS81005CN dedicated downflow gas furnace features an aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and a high-efficiency hot surface ignition system. These furnaces are run tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. With its heavy-gauge, reinforced, wrap-around insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish, this gas furnace can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement, or attic. Not intended for use in mobile homes.
The Goodman GDS81005CN furnace has an 80% AFUE rating which means that for every $1.00 you spend, 80 cents goes towards heating your home.
Features Goodman 100K BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow Single Stage Gas Furnace
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel furnace tubular heat exchanger
- Designed for dedicated downflow installations
- Energy-saving, reliable furnace hot surface ignition system with a patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized furnace steel in-shot burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive furnace blower motor
- The heater has quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft blower assembly
- Integrated furnace control with diagnostics
- Low voltage terminal blocks
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch, and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- 40VA transformer for heating and air conditioning control service
- Combination of redundant furnace gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side, or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Foil-face insulation lines the furnaces' heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- This gas furnace has a removable solid-bottom block off
|100,000 BTU 80% AFUE Dedicated Downflow Single Stage Goodman Gas Furnace|
|Weight (in lbs)||120.000000|
|Exhaust Flue Requirement||Metal|
|Furnace Efficiency / AFUE||80%|
|Blower Motor||Multi-Speed - PSC|
|Electrical||120 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Warranty||10 Years with Online Registration|
This gas appliance requires a trained technician to install. Improperly connecting gas lines or improperly connecting a gas flue or venting may result in death. By purchasing this item
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.