Benefits of the Goodman 1.5 Ton Upflow/Downflow Cased Evaporator Coil - 17.5" CAPFA1714B6
The Goodman All-Aluminum evaporator coil is constructed from aluminum tubing, fins and end plates giving you a single metal solution for outstanding, time-tested, heat transfer performance properties. If you're looking for an evaporator coil that offers enhanced durability, coupled with enhanced performance, this is the product for you.
Features of Goodman 1.5 Ton Upflow/Downflow Cased Evaporator Coil - 17.5" CAPFA1714B6
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified
- ETL Listed
- Model: CAPFA1714B6
|ENERGY STAR Certified||NO|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.