Benefits of the ACNF180516 1.5 Ton Ceiling Mount Air Handler
Features of Goodman 1.5 Ton Ceiling Mount Air Handler w/ 5 kW Electric Heat - PSC Motor
The Goodman® brand ACNF Series Ceiling Mounted Air Handlers offer energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- Suitable for use with refrigerants R-410A and R-22
- Check flowrater for heat pump and cooling-only applications
- All-Aluminum tube/aluminum fin coil
- Direct-drive, resilient-mount, multi-speed motor
- Sequence-controlled and rust-resistant nickel chromium heating elements of 5, 6, 8, and 10 kW
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Quiet operation
- Available with and without heat
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Primary/secondary drain connection in a high-temperature plastic drain pan
- Suitable for free-return installation (non-ducted return air)
- Galvanized-steel construction
- Factory-installed pull-type disconnect
- Easy service access
|Air Flow Direction||Horizontal|
|Cooling Capacity||1.5 Ton|
|Heat Strip Compatibility||Up to 5 kW|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||30 amps|
|Product Height (in)||10|
|Product Length (in)||21|
|Product Width (in)||37.25|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.