Benefits of GSZ160181
Are you looking for a heating and cooling solution that can be added to your existing central air system? The 1.5 Ton 16 SEER Goodman GSZ160181 Central Heat Pump Condenser can provide your cabin or workshop heating in the winter and cooling throughout the summer.
Sizing your equipment according to the size and construction of your space is highly important. If you size your equipment smaller than it should be, you will most likely experience long run times with possibly never achieving the temperatures you desire. There are many other factors that can be contributing to uncomfortable conditions in your home like leaky windows, window exposure, wall insulation, or attic insulation. While sizing your equipment according to your comfort needs is important, you may also want to address other issues that are contributing to problems.
The 1.5 Ton 16 SEER Goodman Central Heat Pump Condenser is built with high-quality materials and is made to withstand the test of time. If you experience a problem, this system comes with an outstanding warranty. If problems arise within 10 years of purchasing this unit, the parts will be sent out to you.
The 1.5 Ton cooling capacity makes this air conditioner suitable for spaces that are 600 to 1100 square feet in size, depending on your home's needs and location. Goodman has been delivering quality products for over 3 decades, at a price that should fit any household budget. If you want to further your experience, pair this condenser with a Goodman air handler that comes with a backup source of heat!
The Goodman GSZ160181 Series High-Efficiency Heat Pump is the kind of HVAC system you can't wait to get running. As the name says, this is a high-efficiency unit designed to deliver maximum air comfort at minimum expense. You'll save so much money on your month-to-month utility bill, you'll be able to afford the finer things in life like lobster dinners, fancy ink pens, ties that don't clip-on, and a boat!
Features of Goodman 1.5 Ton 16 SEER Heat Pump Condenser
The Goodman® brand GSZ Series Heat Pump offers energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. Quality manufacturing, as well as easy installation and maintenance, make this unit one of the best values on the market.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Fully charged for 15' of tubing length
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while the unit is operating
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Avg Coverage Area||750 - 900 Sq Ft|
|Cooling Capacity||1.5 Ton|
|Heat Pump Efficiency (HSPF)||Up to 9|
|Line Set Connection Type||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 inch|
|Max Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Primary Heating Capacity||15,001 - 20,000 BTU|
|Product Height (in)||36.375|
|Product Length (in)||29|
|Product Width (in)||29|
|Cooling Efficiency||16 SEER|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 inch|
|System Application Type||Central Split Systems|
|Warranty||10 Year Parts|
|California Residents||see Prop 65 WARNING|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.