Benefits of the GSX140191 Condenser
Goodman Split Air Conditioner 14 SEER, Single Stage, 1.5 Ton
- Energy-Efficient Split System Air Conditioner Up to 15 SEER and 12.5 EER
- Energy-Efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance
- Filter-dries play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory-installed filter-drier absorbs and filters residual system contaminants and moisture
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15ft. of tubing length to assist with easy installation of the unit
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding energy
- Model: GSX140191
|Nominal Capacity (Tons)||1.5|
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)
|Liquid Connection Size
|Suction Connection Size||3/4"|
|Ship Weight (lbs)||146|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||NO|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||12|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection||20 amps|
|Min/ Max Volts||197/253|
|Power Supply||1/2" or 3/4"|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.