LARGE CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER
This industrial commercial dehumidifier comes with a high-efficiency compressor that can remove up 120 pints(15 Gallons) of water per day, suitable to use in a large area, Gardening, Grow Rooms & Indoor Farming, Gyms, Spas & Fitness Centers, Marine, Breweries, Storage, Supermarket, Retail, etc.
SOFT BUTTON TOUCH CONTROL
Just install the hose on the water outlet, Level-it, Plug it in, Set the Target Humidity, and You’re done.
Automatic Shut on/off: Shuts off automatically when the room humidity reaches the set humidity and restart to working again when the humidity is above. It will restart automatically when power becomes available.
PORTABLE DESIGN FOR LARGE SPACE
This is a portable industrial dehumidifier designed with a sleek and modern design. With four universal wheels and a sturdy handle, you can move this dehumidifier easily in your space. Built-in Water Pump can drain water anytime, anywhere.
CONTINUOUS DRAINAGE MODE AVAILABLE
This dehumidifier comes with a 21.3” long drain hose. Easily connect with the drain hose. The built-in water pump can drain water anytime and anywhere, just set your desired humidity (35-90%RH) and it will automatically turn off when it reaches the point.
One year complete warranty on parts & labor and up to 5 years limited warranty.
- Large water removal capacity up to 235 pints (Saturation) per day.
- Automatically monitor and intelligently control dehumidification.
- Auto-Diagnosis System: Get troubleshooting tips by the error codes.
- Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation.
- Turn-ON/OFF Automatically.
- MERV-1 and MERV-10: Protects internal components from the damage of dust.
- Continuous Pump Drainage: Drain Hose Included.
- Metal Plate Housing: Practically indestructible, resists dents, and scratches.
- Easy Mobility: Retractable hard handle, 4 Wheels.
Where can you use the AlorAir Uni-P Portable Commercial Dehumidifier
- Large basements, warehouses, garages, attic, etc.
- Office, workshop, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, gymnasiums, etc.
- Museums, libraries, art galleries, archives, computer rooms, labs, etc.
- Any area affected by high humidity from flooding or water leakage
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.