The AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme restoration dehumidifier is designed specifically for flood and water damage restoration. It runs at an extremely low noise level, is highly efficient with a COP of 2.88L/kWh and it has a huge capacity at AHAM condition. It is also Energy Star certified. The Storm LGR Extreme Dehumidifier is great for regulating the humidity in your home, crawl space, basement, bedroom - The AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme will keep a perfect balance.
- This Dehumidifier Removes up to 190PPD at saturation condition (in a room at 90% humidity and 90 degrees Fahrenheit), has digital humidistat controls, a timer, comes with a condensate pump, fits into small spaces, and multiple units can be moved on a standard hand truck.
- Highly Efficient: This Water damage Restoration dehumidifier has an operating temperature range of 33-105 degrees F, uses 5.5 amps on a 115V power supply for energy efficiency, contains a huge capacity of 85 PPD at AHAM (in a room at 60% humidity and 80 degrees Fahrenheit) while the current draw is 5.4 amps, with rated power of 640W.
- Waterproof design: You can submerge the unit in the water as the rubber strip seals the circuit board completely. It is a great feature for flooding and is great for cleaning and restoration focused on water removal.
- HGV Defrosting: This Unit is equipped with a "Hot Gas" defrosting system, which ensures a quick and efficient clearing of ice from the coil under a minimum operating temperature of 2℃.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Corrosion Protection: The Storm LGR Extreme industrial dehumidifier is leading the industry by introducing epoxy coated coils. This new feature will extend the life of the coils, provide protection in corrosive environments and maintain the coil’s heat transfer ability over the life of the coil.
KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- LCD Display
- Hot Gas Bypass
- Epoxy Coated Coils
- Easy Pump and Display Access
- Rare Earth Alloy Tube Evaporator
- Ducting Options
- Low Operating Temperature
- Compact Size
- HVAC Remote System
- Filter: Merv-8, G3 filters
- Airflow: 295 CFM
- Sound Pressure Level: <58 dB(A)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Draining: Condensate Pump
- Defrosting Control System: HGV Defrosting
- Functioning Temperature Range: 1~40 °C (33-104°F)
- Functioning Humidity Range: 35~90%
- Dimensions L x W x H: 22.75" x 13.5" x 17.5"
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Water removal: 85 pts. per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Power: 5.5 amps, 115V
- Certifications: Energy Star and CeTL
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.
We live in a coastal town in Northern California and have serious mold problems in both of our houses. We moved to a new house and found mold growing in the bathroom and behind the bed and on the Windows in the winter. When our old humidifier finally died, I bought this one from Amazon. It arrives quickly, is easy to install, and is much quieter than our old dehumidifier. I love everything about this dehumidifier, which runs all day long and uses very little energy.
We love this dehumidifier, it’s in our crawl space and the remote is in our living room. It gives me a little window to the temp and humidity in our crawl space! Highly recommend!!!
This is a great product, and the customer support is great. Some parts were damaged when the equipment arrived, but when I contacted the customer support staff, they were able to send replacement parts immediately. I was really touched. It can effectively perform what it says. The device is very quiet and can dehumidify the entire basement well. I will definitely buy this product again.
After some research and comparison with other dehumidifiers, I found that this is the best. We finally bought the dehumidifier for our basement. The dehumidifier is very effective in our basement, removing all the moisture in the basement. The air quality is now normal and there is no longer a musty smell. We are very satisfied with our purchase.
This dehumidifier works very well! Make some noises, but not enough to disturb anyone. Very suitable for our bathroom and laundry room. I found mold on the wall due to too much moisture, but this dehumidifier is of great help to us! I can't believe the amount of water it collects. This dehumidifier is amazing. I highly recommend it!