The AlorAir Pro 970 Air Scrubber uses three levels of filtration to eliminate harmful microscopic particles when used on remediation and restoration projects.
Built for removal of mold spores, pollen, allergens, odors, and more down to 0.3 microns, the AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Pro 970 Air Scrubber delivers superior air cleaning performance in the toughest conditions like construction sites, garages, workshops, schools, warehouses, and more. Thanks to multi-level filtration including a pre-filter and HEPA/activated carbon filter, with its 550 cubic feet per minute (CFM) airflow it’s a robust indoor air quality solution.
It also saves energy and features a 16-inch air inlet, which is larger than the industry standard, that provides a more efficient operation.
Tackle Tough Restoration Problems
A versatile air scrubber as well as a negative air machine, the Pro 970 from AlorAir works by drawing air in from the room and passing it through a series of filters, removing harmful particles from the air and improving indoor air quality. This commercial-grade machine is effective in a variety of settings including:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Sewage Remediation
- Light Industrial Settings
- Entertainment Venues
Multi Level Filtration
- Pre-Filter: In the first stage, air passes through a pre-filter where medium-to-large particles like hair and dander are trapped.
- HEPA/Activated Carbon Filter: Air then enters a HEPA/Activated Carbon filter particles like mold spores, allergens, and more down to 0.3 microns are trapped. Odors are also eliminated thanks to the activated carbon filter.
- UV-C Light:For an added level of cleaning, air passes through a UV-C light where remaining viruses and other airborne pollutants are killed instantly.
- Filter Change Light: Indicates when the HEPA/activated carbon filter needs to be changed.
- Daisy Chain: Up to three units per 15-amp outlet can be linked together
- Transportable: Stackable and lightweight, transporting this scrubber from location to location is easy.
- Rotomolded Plastic Construction: With its durable design, it's built to withstand the rigors of constant, all-day use.
- Ductable: Both the inlet and outlet can be ducted.
- Extended Reach: Features a 20-feet power cord for providing a long reach.
- Enhanced Airflow:Its 750 CFM (up from 550 in the Pro 870 unit) airflow is designed to reach into carpeting and other materials to agitate irritants and draw them into the unit.
- Easy Haul:Lightweight and stackable, this air scrubber can be easily transported from one place to another.
Power: 3A, 115V, 60Hz
Duct intake: 16 in. Duct
Outlet: 8 in.
Outlet: 15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
Static pressure: 2.8 in. (H2O)
Sound Pressure Level: <69 DBA
Unit Weight: 42 Ibs
Unit Dim (W,H,D): 24.1 in x 23.9 in x 14 in
Amount of Air Moved: 750 CFM
Fan Speed: Variable
Amperage: 3 amps
Max. Wattage: 345 W
Voltage: 110 - 120 V
What's in the Box?
PureAiro HEPA Pro 970 Air Scrubber Machine with UV-C Technology x1
Product Manual x1
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.