The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra is the deepest carbon bed available in a portable air purifier. It is ideal for those looking to reliably filter heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes and odors. The 5" activated carbon filter provides maximum dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently.
Special Features of the AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra
- It has a granular 5 inch thick carbon filter in a ~39 lb. carbon canister. Why does this matter? The thicker the carbon filter the greater the life expectancy of the filter and the better the filtration ability. This is one of the largest activated carbon filters available for an in home unit.
- Contains Super HEPA to remove 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns in size
- Includes a pre-filter to catch larger particulates and matter visible to the naked eye
- Has 4 casters (wheels) for easy mobility
- Great value: low energy consumption and low maintenance
This unit is ideal for:
- Heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes and odors
- Removing a wide range of pollutants
- Artists, hobbyists, home workshops, commercial applications
- Large spaces, 1800 sq. ft. 8 ft. ceilings
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or VoCarb Carbon
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. Choose this option if you are looking for standard and basic air cleaning.
The upgraded VoCarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes. Choose this option for extra filtration and protection.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning Option
Select the UV light option for added protection and cleaning. The 10 amp UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
Activated carbon filter, 5" depth, Super HEPA, easy to clean pre-filter
|Carbon Canister Weight
|Surface Area of Carbon Media
||Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
||400 free flow
||Add on available
||White, Black, Sandstone
||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
||4 x 2" casters
||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
||Motor with blower wheel
||72 lbs. 2 boxes
|Number of Units Per Pallet
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Clean with vacuum or shake out regularly - at least once a month
- Replace pre-filter at least every 6 months for regular usage, or 2-3 months for best filtration
- Replace every 3 to 5 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
- Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
What comes in the box?
- AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra air purifier
- Owner's Manual
- 1 of each of the necessary filters and the UV lamp if add-on selected (highly recommended)
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.