The AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Plus AH air purifier is a top of the line HVAC air purifier that can work in a house or business. It connects right to the central air/heating system to purify air throughout your space.
Special Features of the AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Plus AH
- It purifies the air in your home or business by using central systems to filter and clean the air.
- A central unit means it is quiet as it is stored with your HVAC units ( attic or basement recommended).
- No need to move unit from room to room.
- A central unit means no easy-to-trip-over cords.
- Has a granular 2.5 inch thick carbon filter in a ~24 lb. carbon canister. Why does this matter? The thicker the carbon filter the greater the life expectancy of the filter and the better the filtration ability.
- Contains Super HEPA to remove 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns in size
- Includes a pre-filter to catch larger particulates and matter visible to the naked eye
- Great value: low energy consumption and low maintenance
- Easy installation - licensed HVAC installer recommended
This unit is ideal for:
- Whole house
- Heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes and odors
- Removing a wide range of pollutants
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or VOCarb Carbon
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. Choose this option if you are looking for standard and basic air cleaning.
The upgraded VOCarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes. Choose this option for extra filtration and protection.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning Option
Select the UV light option for added protection and cleaning. The 10 amp UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens. It also prevents any live pathogens to be released back into the air post filtration. We highly recommend this add-on.
Activated carbon filter, 2.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
|Carbon Canister Weight
|Surface Area of Carbon Media
||Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
||400 free flow
||Add on available
||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
||Motor with blower wheel
||72 lbs. 2 boxes
|Number of Units Per Pallet
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Replace pre-filter at least every 6 months for regular usage, or 2-3 months for best filtration
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
- Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
What comes in the box?
- AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Plus AH air purifier
- Owner's Manual
- 1 of each of the necessary filters and the UV lamp if add-on selected (highly recommended), hose, duct attachments
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.