Special Features of the AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5
- It has a granular 2.5 inch thick carbon filter in a 14 lb. carbon canister that increases carbon filter life expectancy
- Contains medical-grade HEPA to remove 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns in size
- Includes a pre-filter to catch larger particulates and matter visible to the naked eye
- Has casters (wheels) for easy mobility
- Great value: low energy consumption and low maintenance
- Larger spaces, up to 1.500 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or VoCarb Carbon
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. Choose this option if you are looking for standard and basic air cleaning.
The VoCarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes. Choose this option for extra filtration and protection.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning Option
Select the UV light option for added protection and cleaning. The UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 2.5" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister Weight||14 lbs.|
|Carbon Blends||Exec, VoCarb, custom|
|HEPA||Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size|
|CFM||400 free flow|
|UV Lamp||Add on available|
|Available Colors||White, Black, Sandstone|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Noise Level||50-75 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" casters|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Operating Weight||39 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||45 lbs. 1 box|
Filter Upkeep and MaintenancePre-filter:
- Clean with vacuum or shake out regularly - at least once a month
- Replace pre-filter at least every 6 months for regular usage, or 2-3 months for best filtration
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
- Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.