Special Features of the AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HDS
- It has a granular 3.5 inch thick carbon filter in a ~22 lb. carbon canister. Why does this matter? The thicker the carbon filter the greater the life expectancy of the filter and the better the filtration ability. This is one of the largest activated carbon filters available for an in home unit.
- Contains Super-grade HEPA to remove 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns in size
- Includes a tar trapping pre-filter to catch larger particulates and matter visible to the naked eye
- Has 4 casters (wheels) for easy mobility
- Great value: low energy consumption and low maintenance
- Larger spaces, up to 1,500 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- Areas where smoke and odor are a concern
- Wildfire zones
- Lounges, common areas or buildings that permit smoking
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning Option
Select the UV light option for added protection and cleaning. The 10 amp UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, tar trapping pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister Weight||22-24 lbs.|
|Surface Area of Carbon Media
|HEPA Type||Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
|CFM||400 free flow|
|UV Lamp||Add on available|
(Special Order colors are available for $29 more)
White, Black, Sandstone
Special Order color options: Pewter, Copper
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Noise Level||45-65 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" casters|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with blower wheel|
|Operating Weight||43 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||~55 lbs. 2 boxes|
|Number of Units Per Pallet||Multiple|
Filter Upkeep and MaintenancePre-filter:
- Clean with vacuum or shake out regularly - at least once a month
- Replace pre-filter at least every 6 months for regular usage, or 2-3 months for best filtration
- Replace every 3 to 5 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
- Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
What comes in the box?
- AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HDS air purifier
- Owner's Manual
- 1 of each of the necessary filters and the UV lamp if add-on selected (highly recommended)
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.