The AllerAir AirMed 3 air purifier is ideal for general filtration in small rooms. It is has double the filtration capacity than the Airmed 3 and is ideal for those who need more heavy-duty filtration as it is one of the most powerful compact units available by AllerAir. It is the smallest of the series and packed with the most chemcial and odor fighting filtration you can find in a compact air cleaner. It has a super HEPA filter for airborne particles like dust and allergens.
Special Features of the AllerAir AirMed 3
- Has a larger activated carbon filter with 12 lbs of carbon for better filtration of chemicals and odors - unique to compact air purifiers.
- Contains Super HEPA to remove 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns in size.
- Has a convenient handle on top for easy portability, it's only 20lbs.
- Has a 12 lb carbon canister that increases life expectancy of carbon filter and provides additional filtration
- Great value: low energy consumption
This portable unit is ideal for those in:
- Small spaces, up to 375 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- RVs, cottages, home office, studio, etc.
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon
The Vocarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes.
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. It is better for standard air cleaning.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning
Select the UV light option for extra protection. The UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
|Carbon Canister Weight
||Medical-grade, removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
||Add on available
Lightweight and portable with handle
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.