Special Features of the AllerAir AirMed 3
- Has a larger activated carbon filter with 12 lbs of carbon for better filtration of chemicals and odors - unique to compact air purifiers.
- Contains Super HEPA to remove 99.99% of airborne particles at 0.1 microns in size.
- Has a convenient handle on top for easy portability, it's only 20lbs.
- Has a 12 lb carbon canister that increases life expectancy of carbon filter and provides additional filtration
- Great value: low energy consumption
This portable unit is ideal for those in:
- Small spaces, up to 375 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- RVs, cottages, home office, studio, etc.
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon
The Vocarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes.
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. It is better for standard air cleaning.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning
Select the UV light option for extra protection. The UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister Weight||12 lbs.|
|HEPA||Medical-grade, removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size|
|UV Lamp||Add on available|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Noise Level||40-60 dB|
|Maneuverability||Lightweight and portable with handle|
|Filter Access||Bottom screws|
|Operating Weight||20 lbs.|
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.