The AllerAir AirMed 1 Supreme air purifier is ideal for general filtration in small rooms. It is taller than its counterparts, Airmed 1 and Airmed 3, but is still compact and light weight enough to easily transport from room to room. It is one of the most powerful compact units available by AllerAir, with a granular activated carbon filter for chemicals and odors and a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles like dust and allergens.
Special Features of the AllerAir AirMed 1 Supreme
- Has a granular activated carbon filter -unique to compact air purifiers.
- Contains medical-grade HEPA to remove 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns in size.
- Has a prefilter to catch larger particulates and matter visible to the naked eye
- Has a convenient handle on top for easy portability, and it's only 14 lbs
- The 7 lb. carbon canister increases the carbon filter life expectancy
- Great value: low energy consumption and low maintenance
This portable unit is ideal for those in:
- Small spaces, up to 375 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- RVs, cottages, home office, studio, etc.
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or VOCarb Carbon Blends
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. It is better for standard air cleaning.
The VOCarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes.
Additional Ultraviolet (UV) Cleaning
Select the UV light option for extra protection. The UV light eliminates and protects from germs, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
|Carbon Canister Weight
||Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
||Add on available
Lightweight and portable with handle
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Clean with vacuum or shake out regularly - at least once a month
- Replace prefilter at least every 6 months for regular usage, or 2-3 months for best filtration
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs changing prior to 2 years
- Replace after ~8,500 hours (365 days) of consistent use
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.